Andocsek (pronunciation: Undotsek) Computer Technology, Commercial & Services Ltd. was founded in 2001 as a family firm with the fusion of private informatics enterprises.
The founders are graduate economist Gábor KEMECSEI and qualified electrical engineer Zsolt KEMECSEI. On October 31, 2013 the company was transformed into a Hungarian family-owned public limited company, and continues its operation as Andocsek Informatics Inc.
Our main activity is to provide our clients with complex services concerning computer technology and informatics.
- Supplying & installing PCs, peripheries & additional IT devices
- Planning, installing, operating & maintaining networks
- Setting up Windows 7, 8, Windows 2008, 2012, SBS operating systems
- Installation & configuration of softwares for office work & management (also consulting, if needed)
- Setting up the internet connection, configuration & supervision of proxy, web and mail servers
- Data archiving, maintenance and configuration of equipments and IT systems, security backups and updates & other complex services in the field of informatics
- Consulting (also in German, if needed), checking of manuscripts in computer technology,
workshops for individuals & groups.
Andocsek Informatics Inc.
H-1024 Budapest, Buday László u. 12. (GPS: 47,51366°; 19,03195°) Map >>
Firm reg. number:
Bank account number:
H-1024 Budapest, Buday L. u. 12. (47,51366°, 19,03195°) +36 1 345-4544 firstname.lastname@example.org 24731434-2-41 UniCredit 10918001 - 00000071 - 73140007